Tuesday, August 18, 2015

STEALING HOLLYWOOD in print!

The PRINT workbook of Screenwriting Tricks for Authors, STEALING HOLLYWOOD, is out now! I know some of you have been waiting for this one for practically ever – well, it’s completely worth the wait!  

The workbook is gorgeous, inside and out, and the 8 X 10 textbook format means it lies open beautifully for highlighting and scribbling in the margins.

$3.99 ebook, $14.99 print textbook - all the material from my workshops and on this blog, and much much more.


Print book US

Print book   all countries

e book

Enter to win a copy of the book!






You can sign up for my mailing list to get free breakdowns of The Silence of the LambsThe Wizard of Oz,  Chinatown, and other classic movies as I analyze them for my students and blog readers.

For UK writers - 

I’m very excited to be teaching one of the writing Master Classes for the Bloody Scotland crime writing festival next month, along with the brilliant Denise Mina, one of my all-time favorite authors and a major inspiration for my Huntress Moon thrillers.

You can sign up for classes here:  Master Classes  - or follow along with class homework on my blog!
http://www.screenwritingtricks.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment